Health For Style

These are some people sharing their success achievement with me. And now, I'm sharing with you all. For Better Health And Style

Sunday, August 13, 2006

She Did It


Cecilia Loh
You too can help others and feel good about what you do.
"From XXL To S"
For many years, I had tried different weight loss programmes andslimming supplements to no avail. Weighing at 65.5 kg, I frequentlyfelt tired, perspired easily and suffered from knee pain. Additionally,the slimming supplements I consumed had left me with severalhealth problems.
Weight loss was far from my mind when I started using Herbalife.Instead, it was the cleansing and regenerative benefits of Herbalifeproducts that initially attracted me. Amazingly, after a mere 5months on Herbalife products, I had lost 12.5 kg. In 9 months, Ihave lost 15.5 kg and my clothes have gone down from size XXLto a S dress size! I feel healthier, more confident and more beautifulthan ever before!
Lost: 15.5 kg!
Cecilia Loh before
A totally new Cecilia Loh

2 Comments:

Blogger ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

fazlee,
are you a personal trainer of sort?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Sadistic Soulz said...

shah...yup kindda. but im not officially certified by any yet...planning to get one soon..mostly i learnt from gym mates, readings and thru own xperiences la...
but now im trying to get as many people as possible for me to train n advice em on gaining or losing weight healthily. U know any1?

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home